Ganesvort Street - While Larry Menaker's away Mr. Pan will play
- Shakedown Street
- Little Red Rooster
- Ramble on Rose
- When I Paint My Masterpiece
- Touch of Grey
- Minglewood Blues
- It's All Over Now
- Picasso Moon
- Ship of Fools
- Uncle John's Band->
- The Other One->
- We were in a predicament and Snappy Snap had the answer. I am happy about it as I write.
- Larry menaker was in Florida and Scoot's furniture buddy Peter sat in Scott's seat for Larry while Peter sat in Scott's seat
- I had a lot of trouble getting work out of my mind and it disturbed me while I played. Was a real bummer
- I played in the lead channel throughout much of the night in a relatively mellow setting (for the lead channel and made for at least an interesting night for me. It sounded best for me in the Rooster.
First Set Comments:
- We were generally slow in the first set and Johnny was compulsively complaining about it. We turned it around at the Touch of Grey.
- We took the Touch of Grey and it wasn't as bad as the infamous bad one of December 10, 1996. It was boppy and well played.
- Jack-a-Roe can best be described as a challenge but we made it through, maybe not as graceful as could be but, we pulled it off.
- The Picasso was fast and driving and was cool just to play with.
- The set called for a Don't Ease to close the first set but we did the Deal instead.
Half Time Food & Comments:
- Johnny really hooked us up with the Flourent burgers. fries, mashed potatoes and pecan pie. I had the great skirt steak with great garlic greens and purples. Johnny got the pork chops with apple topping. Actually, I ate most of it and it was great. The skirt steak came with a great mushroomy, wine gravy that was great for the french fries.
- I did the drink run with Rich B. Got grape and orange Snapples, Cokes and Dr. Browns Cherry. There were no Dr. Peppers to be found.
- There was supposed to be a Throwing Stones at the end but we didn't have time.
- The temperature was reasonable.