- Woman Are Smarter
- Wang Dang Doodle
- Tennessee Jed
- Hard To Handle
- She Belongs To Me
- Touch of Grey
- You Win Again
- Playing in the Band->
- Uncle John's Band->
- So Many Roads
- Positively Fourth Street
Johnny B. Goode
- My new flat wounds that sucked.
- Scott's New Tama's which better be good.
- Larry's new distrotion box
- Spillboy and Larry's friend Mark, Steve Levinson's friend from Manalipan, NJ, were the only guests.
- Ironically, a garbage dumster rolled down the sidewalk hand dented my hood from Filiberto Sanitation. I guess I will never have peace with those guys.
- We played Rubin & Cherise in practice a few times but not seriously enough to be included on the list.
First Set Comments
- Larry M. really seemed to love the You Win Again. It was tight and confident and just pleasing to play and hear. We usually do that song well.
Half Time Eating Comments
- Dine-O-Mat was right on target.
Second Set Comments
- Larry B. did his typical tripping all over his actions during the final note of the Johnny B. Goode.
- A rainy and snow night. Beautiful in the basement but the ride in had snow in Jersey and Rain to the east. No big deal though. First snow of the year.