William Weiss Interiors Studio - Two in one week, only for the Positively Freaky one himself.
- The Freak level was a mile high, the scopocity was copious and the Pos was in town. He brought along his entourage including fiancee Michelle, sisiter Laura and bros-in-law Ian. P.S. move to beautiful Morris County.!
- In addition to the Freak from afar, Johnny came back in his tan and Little Buddy outfit and was in rare recent form, dancin up a storm through most of the night.
- Laughing at some of Johnny's move from the back row were Scott's friend Logie? and some unnamed dude. Boy, was the Freak Toast putting on a show for them.
- As Paul said, "The Franklin's has come a long way." For most of beginning it was great, it kept it's beat and authenticity. It wavered by the end.
- Dave came late and began during the Brown-Eyed with his typical hit you in the face warmup, if there was any.
- Cassidy was not one of our best. Not that it was bad, it just lacked true Deadstein intensity.
- We got the Memphis again. Lots of Salads, two pies, but no heroes which they we us credit on. Nevertheless, it was excellent food. Twice in a week and the second time was better. The salad was better, the pizza was better and the knots. Umh!
- I played drums for the Eyes of the World and the Music Never Stopped. It was amazing because except for the beginning of the Music Jam, I felt very comfortable back there and I didn't feel as if I were a hindrance.
- We went back to normal Deadstein formation for the Deal and It was smoking. It could have been the hottest moment of the night. It took me a good 2 verses to catch my breath and to stop my hands from shaking and spasming from the previous drum playing. The Deal was good though, you have to admit it.