Ganesvort Street - 9 weeks w/o a repeat and the last no repeat week. Johnny makes the dogs howl.
- Women are Smarter
- When Push Comes to Shove
- Wang Dang Doodle
- Big Boss Man
- New Speedway Boogie
- She Belongs To Me
- Touch of Grey
- You Win Again
- Ruben & Cherise (Cut)
- Uncle John's Band
- So Many Roads
Goin' Down the Road
- This was the first Tuesday we played in seven weeks. I'm sure a record in the annals of Deadstein.
- In addition, this was the ninth and final week of playing without a repeat. Boy does Kevin have the world at his finger tips to give us as hot of a night as we can play. He could even select a gig type of set. Let's see what he does to make sure he doesn't disappoint. Knowing this week was the last without a repeat meant something to me as I was playing songs. It was a bit sentimental.
- There was no Dennis, no Brotman and no other guests.
- There was a spooky moment when Kevin's bass picked up a radio station very clearly. That happens sometimes and in and of itself is nothing to write about. What was weird was the fact that the subject of the radio's discussion was basically the same discussion we just had in the room.
- It was the sixth night of Hanukkah yet Deadstein didn't even mention it. It's a shame it slipped out minds.