William Weiss Interiors Studio -
Super big sound with Howie Glatzer on drums.
First Set Comments:
- Howie Glatzer on drums and Larry was right because he was really good. Right on
and very powerful, he must have bionic arms.
- Spillboy allowed in without Menaker and proves his worth as he quenched our thirst
before even entering the room. Except for Spillboy, there were no other non-playing
guests. Kevin had a nice spill while the boy was upstairs doing something. If
it wasn't Kevin I would say it was spill boy's fault but since it was Kevin, and he
has a relatively high propensity to spill, I'll blame it on Kevin. In the end, I was
the real sap because like an idiot I put a bag of garbage that was in the so-called spill
on my lap.
- My amp still has a terrible midrange buzz and blow speaker. It's rough out there.
I'm in the market for a used Twin, I'm tired of an unfriendly boogie. It
sounds good when it wants to but don't catch it on a bad day. Wo!
- We played as loud as we do, it was pretty loud.
- Johnny pulled the plug on the Sailor Saint. It wasn't any good anyway.
- Bens Thanks To Johnny. What A Job. The corned beef was representative of
corned beef you get at a 7-Eleven. The Bens was clutch but not good. It made
me about as sick as I get from our halftime binges.
- Coffee Maker and great coffee. We are really starting to live now.