Election Day 1998, Not a good one for the GOP
- A magical brand type of night. The music seemed to float out of its own recognition.
- It was election day and it was miserable for the Grand Old Party.
- Guests include Brenna and Andy's friend Terry. Johnny slept early on but pulled off a good crust Delicioso meal. Really good stuff. Rice balls were a big hit, ziti in meat sauce, Crusty pie, pre-dressed salad and bread with extra butter.
- Great music, Cumberland was sweet, so was the Devil. The whole big song from Dark Star back into the Playing in the Band was big.
- Dave was there for most of the first set but left for some Squeeze wannabe concert. Tempted by the fruit of the crack of my ass.
- Terry played guitar for the second set as Andy played drums with
Scott during the It's All Over Now and I joined Scott for the Tangled Up and drummed solo
during the Deal. Just like one of Jerry's kids'.